Book of Boredom Podcast
Reading & Roasting the Book of Mormon, cover-to-cover.
The Book of Boredom Easter Special
#007 The Book of Boredom Easter Special
Holy holes in hands, Batman!
It's Easter this weekend, so we have a special Easter Egg for you all!
Brother Paul found a Urim and Thummim in a hill, and
Sister Patience uses it to interview the one-and-only Jesus
She doesn't hold back, asking all the hard questions humanity is dying to have answers for:
- What is your opinion of the Easter Bunny?
- Please explain the Trinity.
- Got thoughts on Joseph Smith?
- Are you coming back to Earth anytime soon?
- What are your wine recommendations?
- So... You and Mary Magdalene were...
- Do you like chocolate?
- What was the nature of your relationship with John the Beloved (disciple)?
- With a parental-unit like THE FATHER, what are your daddy-issues?
- Do you ever get freaky with those hand holes?
All this and more, in an unmissable episode, with the Son of God.