Book of Boredom Podcast
Reading & Roasting the Book of Mormon, cover-to-cover.
Davy Jones' Locker
#027 Davy Jones' Locker
Sister Adrienne helps read Lehi's dead pirate story.
Today's guest, Sister Adrienne, was raised Mormon, but always
KNEW it was horse-shit! Now she gets to have an honest Seminary reading while enjoying a
nice alcoholic beverage!
- How to play Twister with the Book of Mormon.
Sister Adrienne teaches us the correct way to say "Yea".
- We visit The Gulf of Misery and Woe (just left of the Gulf of Carpentaria).
- Lehi goes to Davey Jones' Locker.
- "He's already said all this!" "Ahhh, but has he said it ten times?"
- Lehi tells his sons to be men, because they were actually daughters, and he didn't like
that. So he forced them to change gender.
- Nephi buys several "penis-extension vehicles" (Camels). Each bigger and faster than the
last, and capable of ever increasing loads.
- Nephi makes like T.Swizzle and "shakes it off".
- Everybody Loves a Wounded Mormon: The Sitcom!