Book of Boredom Podcast
Reading & Roasting the Book of Mormon, cover-to-cover.
Tent Peg To The Head
#032 Tent Peg To The Head
You might need one after this!
This week is a 3 chapter binge fest (2 Nephi 5-7), that hits the key racist verses from the
- Terminator vs Johnny 5.
- Don't glue teeth together with superglue (or Araldite)
- Moroni took the archaelogical record back to heaven with him too.
- Jael the tent-peg-to-the-head girl.
- Nephi worked at a hardware store.
Sister Patience pastes the Zencastr link over the top of a
portion of verse 23, and fucks everything up.
- Apparently we have 3 sets of plates now, and no one has ever seen any of them.
- The Smitty Punching Bag!
- Smitty doesn't understand what "both" means.
- The Isaiah Milf Fantasy!
- "Wherefore, when I came, there was no man..." ~ 2 Nephi 7:2
- Having a good rebuking
- Waketh or wanketh?
Brother Paul sings passages from the Book of Mormon in the
"sprechgesang" stylings of B52's singer Frederick William Schneider III.