Book of Boredom Podcast
Reading & Roasting the Book of Mormon, cover-to-cover.
#035 Reformed Egyptlish
And the lost remote in God's rolls
We get a reprieve from Isaiah today with 54 solid verses of Smitty. It's the longest
chapter we've read yet.
- God loses the remote control within the rolls of his own fat.
- Reformed Egypt-lish - When Smitty makes a language mistake.
- The Joseph Smith Zombie Apocolypse
- Many Mormon lads join Scouts. Brother Paul tells us how
much he loathed it.
- Smitey - the Slightly Agressive God - is back!
- Dirty talk Book of Mormon Edition 2.
- God gives the "hard word" again.
Sister Patience discovers why LDS shindigs have such
- Smitty chains ideas together so inelegantly that Brother
Paul and Sister Patience sing "Dem Bones" twice!
- Nephi tries to sell his unappealing boat tour.
- God wears Earth like a condom and fucks it rotten.
- Mormon Girl Power.
- Only men answer to God, and they will stand erect before God in more ways than one.