Book of Boredom Podcast
Reading & Roasting the Book of Mormon, cover-to-cover.
Mormonism: A Magpie Religion
#049 Mormonism: A Magpie Religion
Mormon History with Brother Brandon Part 1
Brother Brandon discusses Mormon history, and his own
experiences as an LDS missionary in the Czech Republic during 1997-1999. Brother Paul tells some hilarious tales from his own mission too.
Part 2 with Brother Brandon will be available in the
regular free-to-listen feed shortly! Check bookofboredom.com/episodes
- Tent revivals.
- Smitty stole his first vision story from Emanuel Swedenborg.
- The excommunicated "September Six".
- Missionaries run away from Czech guy with a gun who liked to talk about clocks. That's
right, "clocks" with an "L".
- "Splits" - When LDS missionaries swap companions for a while.
- Joseph Smith's last words were a Masonic cry for help.
- The whole crazy Graham Cracker story that includes yoghurt enemas and circumcision.
- What happens when missionaries meet a former Penthouse Pet.